Office Blueprint Terms and Conditions
Quotations exclude value-added tax. This will be added at the time of invoice.
- Purchase order
We require a Purchase Order to be placed in reasonable time to enable us to meet the programme within the agreed period.
- Product images are given as a guide. We cannot be held responsible for finishes and other specifications being changed by manufacturers at any time, but we will always communicate relevant changes of specifications to clients as soon as we are able.
- Payment and deposit
We require the deposit to be paid in a reasonable time prior to the commencement of the project to enable us to meet t he programme within the agreed period. The full balance will be required upon completion. Any payments outstanding beyond our agreed terms will be subject to a surcharge of 10% of the outstanding account. Failure to pay the full balance owed upon completion will result in legal action and such account will be subject to any other costs incurred in obtaining settlement.
- All goods and materials will remain the property of Office Blueprint Ltd until payment of the full balance has been received
- Projects longer than 5 working days
Any project that runs for a longer duration than 5 working days will be subject to weekly valuations. Payments for each valuation should be received no longer than 2 working days after the weekly valuation has been issued. Late payments received after 2 working days will be subject to a 10% surcharge added to the balance of the account.
- Amendments and alterations. Any alterations or extras required on top of the agreed project will only be carried out with receipt of a signed Confirmation of Verbal instruction.
It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that deliveries can be made. In the event of an unsuccessful delivery, the goods cannot be returned to Office Blueprint Limited or credited without prior agreement.
When returns are agreed, the value of the goods will be credited less a 20% handling charge. Site surveys can be arranged in advance of final order to check access.
- Miscellaneous requirements of the client
Our offer is based on the following services being provided to us free of charge by the client: (a) Power and water supplies for the installation;
(b) Welfare facilities;
(c) Notice of any asbestos issues present backed up with a Type 3 survey.
- Limitation of liability. We do not accept liability for indirect or consequential loss, or any loss of profits, or business costs and expenses, or any other expense due to a delay in delivery.